Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday Morning Blues

On 02/10/2008 my beloved Sidekick 3 was killed in a fatal car accident. I have been so completely devastated. I mean how do you replace something that was so near and dear to your heart?? My most accomplished moments were captured on its sweet little 1.3 Megapixel eye… Not to mention all of our sweetest melodies were relaxed on a sweet 2gig SD card. *SIGH* Alas our love affair is over…. I called the coroner (Asurion) to report his death….Surely they could not replace him. No…I cannot bare to touch another SK3’s keys…the pain would just be too much. Alas….the representative feeble attempts to console me are brightened when I hear….ma’am…we offer you a brand new SK SLIDE….Hmmm look at it's beauty...it's sleeker than my previous love, the screen is so much more vivid...my micro sd fits snug inside it's belly...*gasp* the melodies are back. They vision impaired eye shows my accomplished moments (aka random shots of me doing nothing, eating something, or taking a picture in the inside of my pocket because I forgot to keyguard...) Oh how my hope has been restored in the world again.

RIP SK3 we had a great run....06/28/2006-02-10/2008



Welcome to the family Sidekick Slide



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO This is really hilarious I love coming by to read your random thoughts. Makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

CLASSIC

Ms.Honey said...

I think I could get over it a lil quicker LOL

T.a.c.D said...

i am totally happy that you got a new luv...a new lease on life...you are truly one of a kind...although i would have had a FIT myself

Anonymous said...

Rest In Peace