Thursday, March 20, 2008

TWO POSTS...ONE DAY

*Insert Confused Pissed Look Here* Damn I wish I had that face Tam uses and I am too lazy to copy and paste it....

Question----Did "he," just leave his shit on my nightstand?

Is that like a calling card????

*Rolls eyes...tonight was such a waste of time. I could have had a friggin V-8*

Drops Mic...

(This will probably say Thursday...but since I havent slept yet....2 post one day)

Kick Rocks.
Side note---this is the DOPEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN ASIDE FROM HER VIDEO!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD. THAT WAS SO FUNNY

Anonymous said...

Women do that shit all the time so I guess if you got caught that's payback for all the bitches who do it too.

Anonymous said...

You are killing me with the V-8 Statement too funny!

Consistently Inconsistent... said...

@ Kayla-it wasn't funny last night.

@ Anonymous-would you like a hug hun?

@ Daz-I should've.

Anonymous said...

I Love It! @ Waiting To Exhale Reference :-)

T.a.c.D said...

you are TOTALLY oFF The HOOK lil one...."i could've had a V-8" CLASSIC!