Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WAIT!! WAIT!! WAIT!!

*NO NAMES WILL BE WITHHELD SO EVERYONE KNOWS WHO THE GUILTY PARTY IS!*
KICK ROCKS SNITCHES

So on Saturday I was home in Columbus, GA visiting some family. My mother and I went to the RITE AID ON MACON RD formerly CVS & Eckerds---you KNOW THE ONE RIGHT ACROSS FROM BREWSTER’S ICE CREAM!!! I am strolling down the toy aisle as I tend to do, wondering should I get the game of “Life” and whoop my little brother’s a$$ ….but at $24.99 I opted not to. So I continue down the aisle reading the magazines (yep I am the one who reads them before I buy them lol). I drop the magazines and move over to the color books, anyone who knows me, knows I am obsessed with coloring.

So I pick up a few hot new coloring books when I spot it….who in the hell told Crayola to create 96 CRAYONS WITH A SHARPENER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell??? I am sitting here thinking my sh!t don’t stink because I got the 64 WITH the sharpener in the back and low and behold I have been bamboozled, hijacked, shanked in the side!!!! What the hell???? 32 more crayons than I have ever seen? OMG, I am devastated…. I run back to the pharmacy where my mom is and show her---I then proceed to walk around the entire store trying to figure out how this travesty occurred. Looking, comparing, and analyzing which crayons I don’t have. Ugh, I am devastated. Okay and maybe it isnt RITE AIDS FAULT...BUT FOR NOW THEY TAKE THE BLAME STUPID HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drops Mic I am pissed.

3 comments:

A Male Perspective on Female Hip Hop said...

I think your blog is both entertainig and enlightening, I'd like to interview/spotlight you on my blog. Take a look and get back to me, thanks.

J

Unknown said...

Lmao at you being pissed over the Crayola company expanding their product!

T.a.c.D said...

LMAO you are truly classic! i must admit though i would more than likely react the same way...