Thursday, July 26, 2007

How come? Huh? Okay at least I am updating..

*RUNS IN TO THE BLOG...*
THIS JUST IN....

How come I didnt know that Kroger still made "Squirt," soda..and who the heck buys it?

How come I dont know what the hell "DROP RED," soda is ..and again...who buys it?


AND FINALLY THE HUMANITY!!!!MY GOD!! Do you see what that says??? GROUND BISON. TENDER BISON!!! WHAT THE HELL??? WHO EATS BISON.. I had to stop and text message Jus Butterfli (JUSSY B!!!) like stat!!! to find out who in the hell eats that!

Kicks rocks and faints...

Stay tuned I got something to say...

2 comments:

Tom_Gurl said...

I have NEVER heard of ANY of those things! hmm...is that a good thing..?

JustMeWriting said...

LOL....LOL...WOW. "kicks rocks AND faints" HAHAHAHAH! What kind of market was it?